Registration is now open for the Concertmaster Artist Diploma, the exclusive one-year course taught by ten First Shoulder Violins from Europe’s leading orchestras.
This innovative professional training program, the first of its kind in the world, offers a unique opportunity to perfect one’s study of the orchestral and solo repertoire with the most qualified artists in the European orchestral scene, developing the qualities essential to fill the role of first shoulder violin and coming into contact with the best professionals in the international music community.
For the 2021/2022 academic year, the course is taught by:
- Noah Bendix-Balgley (Berliner Philharmoniker)
- Lorenza Borrani (Chamber Orchestra of Europe)
- Laura Marzadori (Orchestra del Teatro alla Scala)
- Vesko Eschkenazy (Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra)
- Andrea Obiso (Orchestra dell’Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia)
- Lisa Schatzman (Luzerner Sinfonieorchester)
- Roman Simovic (London Symphony Orchestra)
- Volkhard Steude (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Olga Volkova (Mariinski Theatre Orchestra)
- Hanna Weinmeister (Philharmonia Zürich)
Registration will remain open until August 15, 2021.
For any information regarding courses, faculty, admission requirements and selection procedures, visit the dedicated page within the website.